Housekeeping Services Employee
- Temperament / Aptitude
- Pride in surroundings
- Use of floor and other cleaning machinery
- Knowledge of institutional cleaning procedures
- Knowledge of Universal Precautions
- Flexibility, lifting, and organization
- Clean defined areas: floors, client rooms, bathrooms, common areas, offices
- Outside building cleaning as required
- Replenish supplies
- Remove trash, etc.
- Cleans individual apartment unit
- Chain of Command: Reports to Community Director or assigned supervisor.
Full-time and part-time positions available.
- CNA certification or Home Health Aide certification preferred
- 18 years of age
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Prior CPR and First Aid certifications preferred
- Prior experience in senior services preferred
- Assists residents with activities of daily living (i.e., grooming, dressing and undressing, toileting, shaving (with electric shaver), hair care, denture care, filing and cleaning nails, bathing)
- Makes routine rounds as scheduled
- Responds to pulled emergency cords
- Assists residents with clothing choices appropriate for the day’s weather, clean and stain-free
- Assists residents with ambulation and use of walkers, canes, wheelchairs, etc.
- Assists residents in transferring from bed to chair, wheelchair and commode
- Assists residents during meal times in the dining room and serve residents’ meals including tray service
- Routinely checks residents to ensure care needs are being met
- Performs housekeeping duties in resident apartments and common areas as assigned
- Participates in assessment meetings monthly
- Temperament /Aptitude
- Enjoys serving seniors
- Excellent customer service and hospitality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Patient and compassionate
- Must be able to multitask efficiently
- Temperament / Aptitude
- Problem Solving
- Culinary school graduate or 1 year of management experience in restaurant or food related industry or
- 5 years of cooking experience with 2 years supervisory or management experience
- Computer literacy
- Dietary Managers certification if applicable
- Ensure client satisfaction
- Schedule staff
- Menu planning, food ordering, utilizing provided tools
- Production planning & food preparation
- Financial responsibilities & reporting
- Ensure compliance with state regulations and community standards
- Provide in-service training to employees
- Supervise the work of all Dining Service Employees
- Provide service training to Client Employees
- Budget compliance and oversight
- Chain of Command: Reports to Community Director
Assistant Director of Nursing
Seeking RN for management position. Looking for someone who loves seniors and loves mentoring others.
- Assisted Living experience 3-5 years
- Management preferred but not mandatory
Excellent pay and benefits. Come join a team of leaders that will teach you management.
Apply on line or contact Mitch Fall, Executive Director at 1.612.968.6981.