Registered Nurse (RN)
- Past experience with working with seniors required
- 3 years experience
- Responsibilities will include
- Resident care
- Assisting with admissions and discharges
- As well as other duties assigned by the Director of Nursing
- Position requires
- Good people skills
- Alternating on call schedule required
The position has a nursing department support team that includes an RN Assistant Director of Nursing, a LPN support, a medical secretary and a staff member assigned to support all scheduling tasks. Corporate nursing support 24/7.
Pay listed at $30-$35 per hour based on experience. $3000 sign on bonus.
Full-time and part-time positions available.
- CNA certification or Home Health Aide certification preferred
- 18 years of age
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Prior CPR and First Aid certifications preferred
- Prior experience in senior services preferred
- Assists residents with activities of daily living (i.e., grooming, dressing and undressing, toileting, shaving (with electric shaver), hair care, denture care, filing and cleaning nails, bathing)
- Makes routine rounds as scheduled
- Responds to pulled emergency cords
- Assists residents with clothing choices appropriate for the day’s weather, clean and stain-free
- Assists residents with ambulation and use of walkers, canes, wheelchairs, etc.
- Assists residents in transferring from bed to chair, wheelchair and commode
- Assists residents during meal times in the dining room and serve residents’ meals including tray service
- Routinely checks residents to ensure care needs are being met
- Performs housekeeping duties in resident apartments and common areas as assigned
- Participates in assessment meetings monthly
- Temperament /Aptitude
- Enjoys serving seniors
- Excellent customer service and hospitality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Patient and compassionate
- Must be able to multitask efficiently
Seeking Full time Licensed Practical Nurse
- Leadership experience in
- Assisted Living or health care field.
- Inservice education annually on topic of seniors and or Assisted Living related topic.
- Experience with elderly in related field.
- Physical/mental assessment skills
- Supervisory skills
- Training skills
- Understanding of all regulation
- Execute oversight, direct care of employees and duties, monitoring employee performance and completion of duties.
- Work with the clients and families to coordinate clinical needs.
- Assess and render first aid
- Participate in In-service Training monthly and as needed.
- Compliance with regulatory process and adherence to standards. Follow state regulations for Assisted Living
- Oversees and participates in client assessments and reviews as directed by the Director of Health and Wellness
- Reports to the Director of Health and Wellness and responsible for supervision/support of all direct client care staff.
- Knowledgeable in nursing procedures and assessments related to nurse practice licensures
- Temperament / Aptitude
- Team oriented
- Quality & quantity cooking experience required
- Culinary school preferred or restaurant food service experience minimum 1 to 2 years
- Plan, prepare, cook & serve meals & snacks
- Understand and comply with special diets
- Order food and supplies/inventory if assigned by Dietary Manger
- Comply with state regulations re: food handling
- Assure cleanliness
- Supervise other kitchen employees as assigned by Dietary Manager
- Provide in-service training as knowledgeable and assigned by Dietary Manager to employees
- Hospitality to Customers
- Chain of Command: Reports to Dietary Supervisor