FT TMA and FT/PT RA
FT TMA for the day and evening shifts and a FT/PT RA for NOC shift.
We are looking for hardworking, caring, and friendly staff to join our team. Please apply in person. Positions do require every other weekend to work. PTO/benefits package available.
- Trained in required topics as previously listed
- Physical strength and dexterity
- C.N.A. preferred but not mandatory
- Promote the well-being and functional independence of each client by participating with assigned clients in core programming and assisting with activities of daily living, including meal service
- Assist clients in maintaining a clean and tidy living environment
- Assist the client by observing and reporting any change in behavior and/or physical function to nursing
- May provide medication reminders to clients or hand over hand assistance with medications and minor personal care needs. Assisting with bathing and grooming of the client
Practice safety by adhering to all procedures, including infection control
Temperament / Aptitude:
- Follow instructions
Chain of Command: Reports to Director of Health and Wellness
Part Time Receptionist:
Function: Responsible for performing reception duties in an efficient manner and in accordance with established procedures, as directed by supervisor. The receptionist is expected to represent the company in a positive manner while greeting visitors, answering telephone and directing calls. This employee also provides clerical support to Department Heads as needed.
Position Specification: The following specifications may differ depending upon the number of available employees among whom the performance of a particular job function can be distributed and the size and type of community.
- Employees will be required to perform any other job related duties requested by their supervisor.
- Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, incumbent will possess the mental abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
- All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Freedom from illegal use of drugs.
- Freedom from use and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
- Persons who have been found guilty by a court of law of abusing, neglecting, or mistreating individuals in a health care related setting are ineligible for employment in the position.
- Demonstrates effective time management skills.
- Working knowledge and ability to apply professional standards of practice in job situations.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated skills in general office procedures.
- Strong organizational skills; oral and written communication skills.
- Able to project a professional image.
Education and/or Experience:
- Ability to answer the telephone, take detailed messages, respond to verbal inquiries, take direction from different sources, handle multiple tasks and be organized in a fast paced environment. Typing of 30-40 wpm may be required if secretarial support is needed at the community.
- Must enjoy working with the elderly and able to accept constructive criticism. Ability to interact with residents who are highly susceptible to common illness without posing additional health risks and must maintain a professional appearance.