Certified Medical Assistant
This position will ensure that the health and safety of all clients are met. The CMA will report client needs to assist the RN with planning, coordinating, and managing the care services and act within the regulations.
- Must be licensed with the State of Minnesota as a Certified Medical Assistant , and must maintain current and unencumbered licensure.
- Must have a valid drivers license, if driving is required.
- At least 3 years experience in related field.
FT TMA and FT/PT RA
FT TMA for the day and evening shifts and a FT/PT RA for NOC shift.
We are looking for hardworking, caring, and friendly staff to join our team. Please apply in person. Positions do require every other weekend to work. PTO/benefits package available.
- Trained in required topics as previously listed
- Physical strength and dexterity
- C.N.A. preferred but not mandatory
- Promote the well-being and functional independence of each client by participating with assigned clients in core programming and assisting with activities of daily living, including meal service
- Assist clients in maintaining a clean and tidy living environment
- Assist the client by observing and reporting any change in behavior and/or physical function to nursing
- May provide medication reminders to clients or hand over hand assistance with medications and minor personal care needs. Assisting with bathing and grooming of the client
Practice safety by adhering to all procedures, including infection control
Temperament / Aptitude:
- Follow instructions
Chain of Command: Reports to Director of Health and Wellness