Are you looking for a career and not a job? Want to make a difference every day in the lives of those you serve? If you love working with seniors, come join our team of dedicated professionals!
We are looking to hire an Executive Director who shares our passion for excellence in Senior Care.
- We prefer qualified applicants that have an administrators assisted living license or LTC license but will work with the right individual to help them obtain their license if they do not currently possess one.
- Past management experience of a minimum of 3 years in an assisted living or long term care facility required.
- Budget management
- Supervision of nursing
- Dietary and maintenance department heads
This position is primarily Mon-Fri 8-5 but you will be on call 24/7. The individual we are searching for will have the time and dedication to make this community their number one priority. Basic computer skills required.
We offer exceptional wages for the Maplewood area as well as insurance, 401k and vacation pay. Your salary will be based on the experience you bring to the community.
Full-time and part-time positions available.
- CNA certification or Home Health Aide certification preferred
- 18 years of age
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Prior CPR and First Aid certifications preferred
- Prior experience in senior services preferred
- Assists residents with activities of daily living (i.e., grooming, dressing and undressing, toileting, shaving (with electric shaver), hair care, denture care, filing and cleaning nails, bathing)
- Makes routine rounds as scheduled
- Responds to pulled emergency cords
- Assists residents with clothing choices appropriate for the day’s weather, clean and stain-free
- Assists residents with ambulation and use of walkers, canes, wheelchairs, etc.
- Assists residents in transferring from bed to chair, wheelchair and commode
- Assists residents during meal times in the dining room and serve residents’ meals including tray service
- Routinely checks residents to ensure care needs are being met
- Performs housekeeping duties in resident apartments and common areas as assigned
- Participates in assessment meetings monthly
- Enjoys serving seniors
- Excellent customer service and hospitality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Patient and compassionate
- Must be able to multitask efficiently